Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kalie Michel


My name is Kalie Michel.  This next year I will be a senior at Bethel University where I am studying Elementary Education with a Preprimary emphasis.  I felt led to go to Haiti so strongly because my desire is to be the hands and feet of God and there is such a great need in Haiti to love and care for the people.  I feel like God has designed me for this work because one of my biggest passions is working with children and loving on them.  I just want to show the children how much I love and care for them and be a reflection of Christ to the Haitian people.  God tells us that whatever we have done for the least of these, we have done for the Lord.  I want to serve and obey God.  I am so blessed for the opportunity to share my talents and abilities in Haiti.  I know God is going to show up in big ways and He is going to teach me so much while we are there.  I just cannot wait for Him to show up and use us, as well as teach us and show us more of Himself.




No comments:

Post a Comment